PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING FROM THIS SITE
You will find the Service Terms and Conditions for this site's customers and visitors below. When entering and/or purchasing from this site, you hereby agree to all of the articles expressed in this document. Ledonford.com reserves the right to modify this document at any time. These changes will be announced via email, pop-up alerts or visibly shown on the site. If you do not agree with these changes you (the customer) may stop using our services at any given time.
- By purchasing from this site you commit to comply with all the terms and conditions detailed in this Contract between You (the "customer") and Ledonford.com and Ledonford.com (referred from no won as "we" and "us").
- We may change, add articles or remove sections of this Contract at any given time. Once we decide to make any changes and publish them in this site, these changes will become effective immediately.
- We reserve the right to cancel, change or remove any aspect of this site at any given time. We are allowed to cancel, change or remove the availability of any database, content, section or product found in this site. We are allowed to impose limits in its sections, including services, uses o restricting access from parts of this site or of the entire site without any prior notice or responsibility.
Product and/or Service Description
- You are purchasing a Digital Product that includes various Products and/or Services (from now on "Product") that Ledonford offers through its promotional and sales platform. This Product is sold in Digital format exclusively.
- You will be able to download this Product from a Download Page once your Purchase Process has finalized. You will also be able to solicit the Product via email if you are an Ledonford.com Customer.
- You are considered to be an Ledonford.com Customer if your email address is found in our 'Successful Purchase' or 'Refund' databases. You may only ask for the Product you purchased. Purchasing one of Ledonford.com's Products does not entitle you to free access of any other Ledonford.com's Products.
- Once your Purchase is complete, you'll receive an email with the Purchase's details. This email is valid as a Purchase confirmation. You will also find the URL to your Download Page within this email.
- Within this Download Page you'll also be notified of the email address used for this Product's advice service.
- This advice service is outsourced and done by third-party individuals ("Authors"). When purchasing from this site, you are expressing your understanding that the advice and content of these emails do not necessarily reflect the views and beliefs of Ledonford.com and, therefore, we will not take any responsibility for them.
- Likewise, we do NOT take any responsibility whatsoever for the content of any Product you might purchase within this site. THE CUSTOMER HEREBY RENOUNCES TO ANY RIGHT OF LEGAL ACTION AGAINST US REGARDING WRONG INFORMATION THEY MIGHT FIND IN ANY PRODUCT.
Terms of Purchase
- LEGALITY: these terms and conditions are only valid where they are legal. You are responsible of assuring that use of this site and its respective Products and/or Services is legal in your local jurisdiction.
- PROPERTY: the Customer, upon purchase, is the Sole Owner of the Product. This Product is not transferrable or assignable to anyone else but you.
- CHARGES AND CANCELLATIONS: by purchasing the Customer authorizes all charges detailed in this site be made to his/her credit card. Even when the Customer does not have a valid credit card, by purchasing through this site you assume the responsibility and the obligation of finalizing your purchase and to pay all charges detailed in this site in the most convenient way for both parties, including cases where there are delays in the processing of your purchase or when the credit card or purchasing method provided does not allow us to charge you the amount detailed in this site.
- PAYMENT METHODS: by using this site you show understanding that the purchasing methods detailed on this site are not the only ones accepted by us and that we are allowed to offer more payment methods at any given time. You also understand that these payment methods might not be universal and that they might not apply to all visitors and/or Customers.
- DELIVERABILITY OF THE PRODUCT: the Product will be delivered to all Customers who complete the purchasing form found in this site with a valid credit card number. If this valid credit card number were to be declined or rejected, the Customer understands that the Product offered in this site is not free of charge and therefore commits to pay us what is owed by having access to the Product and not having paid for it.
- SERVICE TERMINATION: the Customer does not have the obligation to use all of the services provided by purchase of the Product. Therefore, service termination is considered when:
- The Customer does not use of stops using any service included in the Product.
- The Customer is not happy with the Product and decides to use the Warranty specified in this site. The conditions that apply to this Warranty may be found as part of the content of this site and, therefore, we reserve the right to change, modify or cancel the conditions of this Warranty at any given time and without prior notice.
- FORCE MAJEUR or UNFORSEEABLE CIRCUMTANCES: we will not be responsible for any failure or delay of any obligation detailed under these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, delays in the processing of your purchase, delays in the delivery of the Product, delays in our third-party advice service provided by Authors, delays in our Customer Support area, government actions, federal, state or local, loss of the Product due to computer virus or technical problems, slow data transmission through the Internet or other networks, inability to connect to the Internet or loss of information or for any reason that is out of our, our agents' and our employees' control.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW: both parties agree that the applicable law, as well as the competent jurisdiction for this agreement will be those of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay.
- SECURITY: we are committed to offering a Safe Purchase for all of our Customers at all times. In order to do this, we have taken the necessary precautions so that the Customer does not have to worry about the safety of his/her credit card number, name, email or any other information the Customer provided when using this site.
- CONTACT: the Customer may always contact us by email. Our email address will always be visible on this site. We will also be able to contact the Customer regarding any delivery, charging or purchasing problems via email or telephone. We reserve the right to offer the Customer other ways to contact us whenever we consider it necessary.
The materials in this Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We make no claim as to the accuracy of any photographs or images shown in this site. Photographs are provided by Customers and we have their permission to publish them on this site. We make no claim as to the accuracy of the content contained in the Site. We do not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided on the Site or incorporated into it by reference. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted and error-free availability of this site and the Products offered in it. Any cost related to the use of this site, including service, corrections and repairs are your responsibility and not ours. Under no circumstances, included but not limited to negligence, we will be held responsible for the incidental or consequential damages that result from the use or impossibility of using this site or the information contained within it, even when we have been notified of the possibility of these damages. We will in no case and under no circumstances held accountable for any damages, prejudices, losses or other causes of action for any amount that exceeds the purchase price at the time of your purchase. We do not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred by any person as a result of reliance placed upon the content of the Site or any other information incorporated by reference. We make no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on servers linked to the Site via hyperlinks from the Site. This information is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the website undertake the responsibility for assessing the accuracy of its content and that they rely on it entirely at their own risk.